Monday, October 15, 2007

halloween, halloween, this is halloween!

amigos - if you dont know, i work at a church. most churches have some sort of family event on/around halloween that is intened to be fun for the family but also a time in which parent and child will undoubtedly know that they all can enjoy themselves amongst the realms of safety. blegh! ok, that being said - i am in cahrge of this bad-boy of a party. this month marks the third year of my reign. well, we are forbidden from wearing scary costumes. ok, well when you are a girl you can totally do "unscary" but you can rarely do "unslutty." here marks my problem. church party + slutty costume = unemployment for april.

so, my friends sara, rachel, and i were perusing the internet yesterday after church and these are the things we came up with (oh - forgot - the husband wants to do a couples theme, so that's another added difficulty.)


this would be great to do, easy, and cheap - no sluttiness here.


from this crew, perhaps thurston & lovie OR gilligan & mariane/ginger. potential for sluttiness, but could definitely be adapted.


this would be awesome - david & goliath. i would be david, cam would be goliath. i would run around trying to kill him all night with my slingshot. of course we would have to make a nice cosmetic bruise on his forehead, for effect.



this is the winner in my eyes - dog & beth chapman from "DOG: the bounty hunter." i think this might be their wedding day or something. nevertheless - i dont know how to BE Beth minus the enormous boobies and the mile long cleaveage. any thoughts? any thougths? of all dreams i have dreamt - this one is, by far, the greatest and most glorious of them all.

RIP my big boob-ed halloween dream.




4 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

ohhhhh mannny!!! This is gonna be one good Halloween for you! Suggestions on creating Dagadoobs? hmmm, I'd lend you mine if i could. Since I might be needing them you could try a couple of pudding filled balloons on either side and one giant brazeer(sp) or just fill up from knee highs with who knows what, I think that might give you the mile long cleavage you're looking for, or Better yet! Call uncle Rico for some Bust Must Plus++

Bert and Benton said...

So today we have a color class all day from this lady from Texas, and she kept using the phrase "In Lehman's terms" and I giggled everytime as my thoughts turned to you.

Bert and Benton said...

OK, well to be honest, I don't know exactly how I did it. I had help from my dear friend Marie and benton. But this is what I will do for you. I will forward the email Marie sent me that explains how to do and has samples of backgrounds you can use. I don't know how or where to find other paper images, but hope that helps. I'll let me know if i ever find out more. Good luck. But, for the record, I think your blog background is soothing to the soul, I Love the fonts and colors. TOp rate!

Brimhall Family said...

I think you have to do the bounty hunter thing! Brittany had some good ideas. I really liked the Bust Must Plus. Is Milly not the cutest?