Friday, April 25, 2008

total randominity....

so...did anyone else think that The Office was totally random last night? Cameron and I were trying to figure out what any of that had to do with anything. It started off well...Michael getting gum stuck in his hair and D-wight (as Jim calls him) giving him a penaut butter scalp massage.

But then...I don't know what to say?! So, Ryan is on drugs...so?!?! Ryan is a fruitloop (and by the way, according to the internet quiz i took, he is the character I most resemble...sigh).

Are the writers at a loss for their plot already? No, this cannot be. I deduce that they do, in fact, have their act together. But, last night's episode was a filler episode. There MUST be greater things around the corner (i.e. next Thursday). If not, then I boycott that show. Whoah...just kidding.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm with you. We were lol at the peanut butter scalp massage, and then it went weird. Not even funny--just weird! What was up with Jim and Pam making all those mistakes & getting their coworkers wrath? Very random and I don't see where it was going. But I'll be watching next week!

Patterson Family said...

Agreed. I feel a little let down with the new episodes. I do believe that they have something great comming up soon, hopefully!