Friday, August 7, 2009

little Chalupa...er...Chalupo

so, here is the wee one that has taken over my body. this was taken earlier this week. i haven't posted any pics until now because: 1) we didn't start taking pics until week 21 becacuse there really wasn't much to see in the belly region and 2) all the pics we have taken other than this one i have been in my pajamas with my make-up off and ready for bed (i.e. no post-worthy).

i am pretty sure only the fam cares about the belly because hey, the general public doesn't usually get as excited about people getting BIGGER as they do SMALLER.

enjoy my growing midsection! well, actually, enjoy my expanding body in general (because it doesn't really stop at the midsection) :)

1 comment:

Bert and Benton said...

awwww so cute! that is just craziness. I saw you at what, like 10 weeks or something and nothin till 27 good heavens. You look fab! Can't wait to see that chalupa/o and give it a little patty pat.