Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was nice.  Very low-key.  We started celebrating on Saturday because on Sunday we had a nurse coming to our house to take blood and do physical's on us for our life insurance policies.  Giving blood and urine does not make for a pleasant Mother's Day. 

On Saturday Cameron let me sleep in.  He fed Wyatt and took care of him.  I slept in until 10am!  Wow!  I woke up and Cam was making breakfast and there were some lovely lilies in a vase waiting for me.  So pretty.  I really didn't want to do much that day other than take it easy.  On Sunday, we had our physicals and went to church.  Cam gave me my gift.  He enlisted the help of our friend Lorie to do some hand and footprints of Wyatt and put them in some frames.  Very cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,my name is JamesScott and I'm on blogg,actaully I am a blogger.And plus you have a beutiful baby.