Friday, December 3, 2010

Wyatt turns 1 year old!

I am not going to dwell on why I haven't posted anything in over 6 months...I just didn't. Lot's of life changes.  Here's to becoming better!

Our sweet little bubba turned one on October 29th! We had a birthday party for him at my parent's house on the 30th...yes, there was a Halloween theme. The guests were allowed to wear costumes, but many did not. Wyatt was a ferocious dragon, but those pics are on my other camera, so I will get those on here one day. He didn't really know what was going on at the party other than there were a lot of people there and he liked that! This boy loves to be social. He never really got any stranger anxiety, which could be good or bad, depending on how you look at it. He wasn't really into his presents, but he sure did like the tissue paper - that was his favorite part! The cake was interesting too...He took a few finger swipes and tasted the frosting. I don't think he really knew what to do. I took matters into my own hands and smashed his hand into the cake...and it was all downhill from there. I think he thought the cake was something to destroy more than something to eat. It was a great day and we were so glad that so many family friends were able to make it - especially his Nammy, Grandpa, and Great Granny all the way from Bishop!

And here are a few pics from the party:



1 comment:

Junior and Marissa said...

Yay! an update! I can't believe how handsome little Wyatt is. Man I really need to make my way down there, makes me sad to think he burned through his first year without me ever meeting him!