Tuesday, August 14, 2007

DOG the Bounty Hunter!

I must admit that i love the show "DOG the Bounty Hunter." I really could not tell you why. Perhaps it is for the crazy hair DOG seems to have created. Perhaps it is the white-trashness that i see. Or maybe it is because of the tender side of Duane "DOG" Chapman that i love. Everyone should watch this show. Another interesting thought of mine (at least to me) is that this show takes place in Hawaii. I have never been to Hawaii, but I always thought that it MUST be glamorous. But Dog and his fam are anything but - and i still love them so. Here is a picture of Dog's wife, Beth...

3 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

haha, why am I not surprised in the least bit that you like Dog the bounty hunter enough to have an entire post in his honor. Oh Apes, this is why we are friends.

Bert and Benton said...

me again, but I had to tell you. I had this client yesterday, Ed, with some luscious hair, getting highlights, and he wanted to talk about DOG the Bounty Hunter, it was amazing! He also told me about the time he lived on a Taro farm in Kauai with a Chinese transsexual who's father renamed him "Boy" to remind him of his given gender. Ed is a great man.

William and Marianne said...

hey! I LOVE DOG! my husband and i cant figure out why either! its awesome! i love how they pray... how beth gets up in peoples faces... his tender side and all the ciaos! its fun! i watch court tv all the time, so its right up the white trash alley! :) good to see you here :)