Friday, November 2, 2007

The results are in...


after much debate and comtemplations, Cameron and I ended up being NONE of the ideas that I listed on my blog. Call me a liar? Perhaps. But, that's what happens when I dont know how to sew. Damn my domestic inept-ness.
We ended being a Greek God & Goddess. Zeus and Hera. I am not much for store bougt costumes...meh...
In this picture you will see grapes in my hand. What is missing is our matching gold goblets that I am CERTAIN gods and goddesses drank out of. ..ENJOY!


Oh, and everyone else better post their pics!

4 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

You guys are lookin HOT! and very greek! I'm workin on postin my halloweenie pics right right now.

Brimhall Family said...

I love it you guys look great! Did you have a killer time?

William and Marianne said...

you guys look so cute! :)

Brimhall Family said...

Hello April I'm waiting to hear about your Thanksgiving!