Saturday, July 12, 2008

Vegas

Right after Cameron was finished with the school year, we headed out to Vegas to relax at the pool. We aren't gamblers or driners, but we like it there for some reason. So, this year we were able to stay at Paris...it was nice...nicer than we expected. Here are some pics of our room.


We also took a chance and went to a show. We of course wanted to see Cirque du Soliel. Well...there are a lot of Cirque shows there. We picked one. Don't see Zumanity unless you want to feel uncomfortable for 2 plus hours. By the way, the Drag Queen host of the show says hello. But we got dressed up and went to Sushi and that was fun.



we also did a lot of walking and found a lot of weird things...perr usual for a Vegas trip. For instance. take a look at this awesomely ugly and nightmare-inspiring doll that i wouldn't wish on any child or grown adult to EVER receive. I hope my child does not look like that.



4 comments:

Amy said...

Haha, I love it. I read the post to my husband, and he was like "Yeah, zumanity is the one with all the nudity." lol. That is a severely ugly doll, I agree. Why would someone think they could sell it? :)

Bert and Benton said...

awe, Vegas,you never know what to expect there. Oh manny, I'm truly sorry about the show, but it makes for one helluva story!
Thanks for letting me do your hair while you were here, it is always a great pleasure to see my friend Ape and of course Cam, I'm still laughing about his handywork on his neckline.

Patterson Family said...

I'm not a gambler or drinker, but I love Vegas as well! It's so exciting! Looks like you guys had fun-and what kind of phsyco kid is going to play with that doll? I didn't understand that face at all. So not normal!

Junior and Marissa said...

Oh Ape, what have I told you about attending those little nudity shows. Glad that you had fun in Vegas though, it's always a good time. And come on and admit you bought that doll for your first child.